Storage Auctions

Storage Wars....Fall, 2011 Escapades !

Offline bwd111

• View Profile
Re: Storage Wars....Fall, 2011 Escapades !
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 02:42:55 PM »
The shows has gotton so BORING! The novelty has worn off. So to spice it up like I was saying my 90 posts ago there will be more drama. crap show

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 10:37:01 AM »
Holey Moley Auction Buyers ......Storage Wars moves to Tuesday nights against Auction Hunters !

http://www.aetv.com/storage-wars/

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »
The shows has gotton so BORING! The novelty has worn off. So to spice it up like I was saying my 90 posts ago there will be more drama. crap show

That's the thing...they're not even SHOWING the real drama. Instead, they keep playing re-runs but what people don't know is Jarrod knocked Dave out and he threatened to sue the show. I've seen upcoming previews for the new season and Dave is still in there so my assumption is Dave got a lot of money to keep his mouth shut! That would definitely explain the hiatus between new episodes...I really don't know if that's the explanation; but I definitely am tired of all the re-runs. Thanks, Dave, for being a crybaby. :'(

Roadvirus

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
That's the thing...they're not even SHOWING the real drama. Instead, they keep playing re-runs but what people don't know is Jarrod knocked Dave out and he threatened to sue the show. I've seen upcoming previews for the new season and Dave is still in there so my assumption is Dave got a lot of money to keep his mouth shut! That would definitely explain the hiatus between new episodes...I really don't know if that's the explanation; but I definitely am tired of all the re-runs. Thanks, Dave, for being a crybaby. :'(

Jarrod really clocked Hester? I'd pay to see that in person. Dave is such a schmuck.

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 09:56:08 PM »
Two NEW episodes tonight, Tuesday, Nov 15, 2011....

The crew is up to their usual antics....nothing terribly memorable in either show.

Jarrod goes head to head with Darrel over 4 lockers previously owned by the the same owner. J...gets 3, D gets 1....tune in to reruns for the final results.

The UNUSUAL thing tonight was the SW guys were directly up against Auction Hunters on another channel.
AH was offering a $50,000 prize of some kind...guess they thought that would pull people from SW to their side.

Tell you what...if any member here actually wins that money they can send each of the current members here a PayPal payment of $25....share the goodies !  ;D

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 01:19:36 AM »
Jarrod really clocked Hester? I'd pay to see that in person. Dave is such a schmuck.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/legal-battle-who-gets-say-261627 read that what an ahole

Offline Boxlot

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 09:16:21 AM »

The reason for the hiatus is season one is over. Just like any other show on tv you have to wait for season 2 to be taped.

Offline Boxlot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2011, 09:19:29 AM »
Two NEW episodes tonight, Tuesday, Nov 15, 2011....

The crew is up to their usual antics....nothing terribly memorable in either show.

Jarrod goes head to head with Darrel over 4 lockers previously owned by the the same owner. J...gets 3, D gets 1....tune in to reruns for the final results.

The UNUSUAL thing tonight was the SW guys were directly up against Auction Hunters on another channel.
AH was offering a $50,000 prize of some kind...guess they thought that would pull people from SW to their side.

Tell you what...if any member here actually wins that money they can send each of the current members here a PayPal payment of $25....share the goodies !  ;D

There are 3 shows all on at he same time
Storage Wars  A & E
Auction Hunters  Spike TV
Storage Hunters  TRU TV   Biggest joke of them all, Almost like Jerry Springer of storage auction.

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2011, 09:18:59 PM »
Sounds like a deal movieman!

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 06:11:28 PM »
Brandi got 3 quads out of a unit, paid 6750 sold them for almost $13,000

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 09:14:06 PM »
Tuesday, Nov 22, 2011

Two new episodes tonight...so far Barry has bought one for $100 (might have a nice old brass telescope).

Now he's bidding on one and is up to around $900...Darrell thinks he is nuts.

Will report back in a few minutes after the "reveals".

Barry sells the "scope" lkr to Darrell...D hopes to cash in big on the scope.

Barry finds a magician's illusion box in this $1K locker and walks off the lot before even going through the whole lkr !
(have YOU ever done that ?) .... he doesn't even close the door, but when you have a crew of maybe 10 hanging around, who needs to worry? !

Promo for 2nd half hour shows the crew gathering around the table again for "unlocked"...those are more fun than the auctions themselves !

Barry's magic trick...a bust.  Jarrod's lkr came through with a modern stained-glass piece.

Dave Hester....not there today...a nice break for all.

Going into second half hour......not the "unlocked", but another site....Hemet, CA.  Hot, Hot, Hot !

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »
Barrys first locker id have bid to $75 or 100.

Offline acman

• Buying lockers without paying retail, FTW!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »
Holy inappropriate Joke Barry.  Funny though

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 09:35:47 PM »
Holy inappropriate Joke Barry.  Funny though

Barry: Yeah, I'm a cigar smoker but I like to stick it in brandy first.

Whoa....you go Barry !

Offline MovieMan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »
2nd half hour....

Barry buys the first one for $1,250.

Darrel gets #2 for $2900.

Jarrod gets #3 for $1900

Two shows back to back Barry buys the locker based on seeing an old trunk. Most I've found have been empty or with nothing of special value...maybe a quilt made in China by a machine !

Locker #4 coming up....looks great with antiques and other desirables.

Who will get it and at what price ?   The answer is: Despicable Dave at $3.8K !

Street lights, (at an unbelievable estimate) another stained glass window (made by Leonardo DaVinci according to Dave's value estimate).

Jarrod likes his goodies including a tatoo chair....Brandi would look good in a reclining pose on that one !

Darrel says he has "buyer's remorse" but knowing these guys it will turn into a gold (no a PLATINUM) mine.

Now a promo for SW, DALLAS ! Yee-Haw...Tuesday, Dec 6, 2011...Merry Christmas podners!  ;D

Darrell does score with a stringed instrument in perfect shape...$1,000.

Jarrod gets a tatoo kit from Borneo....$500.

Dave...boat kit...worth....$500 plus...would have been $6k if perfect and assembled.

Ho Hum....Hester only cleared $5,300.

xx
Storage Wars Texas...Fall, 2011

Started by MovieMan

37 Replies
Last post January 25, 2012, 02:01:06 AM
by Shmoopy
xx
Storage Wars Canada to Premiere Fall of 2013

Started by Travis

1 Replies
Last post September 11, 2013, 10:28:09 AM
by bwd111
xx
Auction Hunters Fall Season, 2011

Started by MovieMan

16 Replies
Last post November 09, 2011, 09:43:53 PM
by Fayettenam Man
xx
Storage Wars....Summer, 2011...starts.....

Started by MovieMan

34 Replies
Last post September 01, 2011, 02:47:33 PM
by BigBizzz